Studio Safety | COVID19 Safety Update
If you’re fully vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask to your Body Fundamentals Pilates sessions.
Updated Guidelines & Protocol:
- Travel alerts – if you travel outside of the country, in particular, please be transparent.
- Upon entry, please wash your hands and wrists- following the 20-second guidelines from the CDC and WHO.
- Pilates Session length remains 50 minutes.
- We are keeping at least 20 minutes in between sessions to allow time for cleaning.
- Towels will be provided by the studio.
I've resumed physical cueing to the extent that you’re comfortable with the interaction. Please, let me know your wishes.
I’m excited for this new-normal of business operations; a welcome reward for all of our hard work protecting each other and our loved ones.
The in-depth cleaning and handwashing practices are simply sensible safety precautions for you and for me. I remain grateful for and humbled by your years of loyalty and look forward to continuing our work together in Pilates, as well as in Meditation and Lifestyle sessions.
When Not to Come to the Studio
Because people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness, for overall studio safety, anyone experiencing the below symptoms should not come in for a session. Seasonal allergies cause cough, sneezing and sore throat, but the studio cannot risk spreading what could be an infection. These CDC-listed symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell