I’m so excited about the new CDC guidance for people who are vaccinated. Robert and I are in the process of getting ours over the next few weeks. Until that and the waiting period are accomplished, I must ask that you please continue to mask at the studio. If you need a mask break, please feel free to take a moment outside. As soon as our vaccination period is over – I’ll update the Studio Safety policy accordingly. Thank you for your patience.
I'll continue in-depth cleaning and hold to handwashing practices for you and for me. I remain grateful for and humbled by your years of loyalty and look forward to continuing our work together in Pilates, as well as in private Meditation and Lifestyle sessions.
I am thankful for those who have continuously reached out about coming back to the studio and very much look forward to seeing you and teaching you.
Should you need further information about the operational procedures and safety, please contact the studio via email or call me at 520-299-6541.
Geneviève Nedder, NCPT
Body Fundamentals Tucson Studio Safety | Operating Procedures
- Only one teacher will be leading sessions at any given time, whether in private or semi-private sessions.
- The studio equipment and layout have been rearranged to assure adequate social distance of six feet between client(s) and instructor wherever possible.
- Clients are asked to bring and wear a personal mask that covers the nose and mouth areas. Fabric, washable masks are fine, as are disposable safety masks. Medically approved N95 masks are not required. (I will be wearing a mask, as well.)
- Upon entering the studio, please wash your hands and wrists- following the 20-second guidelines from the CDC and WHO.
- Upon entering the studio, we will take your temperature via forehead temperature scan.
- If physically able, clients will need to adjust equipment springs to assure safe social distancing measures are respected.
- Sessions will be adjusted to accommodate proper cleaning between clients, as well as to assure limited interaction between clients arriving and departing the studio.
- We will keep at least 20 minutes in between sessions to allow us time for cleaning.
- Anyone who needs a mat for their sessions will need to bring their own. I strongly recommend you bring your own towel, as well.
When Not to Come to the Studio
Because people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness, for overall studio safety, anyone experiencing the below symptoms should not come in for a session. Seasonal allergies cause cough, sneezing and sore throat, but the studio cannot risk spreading what could be an infection. These CDC-listed symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell