Initial Evaluation or Re-evaluation: $175 (Private session included)
All Private Sessions are customized per your needs. During your initial session, you will complete a detailed intake to help us learn about your goals and needs and how best to design your program.
Re-evaluation is recommended for students who have been away from Pilates practice for more than a year and have new injuries or are recovering from surgery.
Please allow 90 minutes for your evaluation session.
Private Sessions with Geneviève
1 Private Session: $120
6 Private Sessions (Advance Payment): $570
10 Private Sessions (Advance Payment): $950
Semi-Private (Duet) Sessions
1 Semi-Private Session: $65 per person
10 Semi-Private Sessions: (Advance Payment): $580 per person
1:1 Mentoring is available for Pilates teachers, Teachers in training, and Studio owners seeking support.
These packages and sessions for women teachers and studio owners, provide an opportunity for professionals to work on their own teaching and movement skills and receive support in all areas of their practice and business.
From verbal, and physical cueing, to progressing or regressing any movement from the repertoire, to working with chronic pain clients and post-surgical clients, Mentoring allows teachers the time to focus on themselves, gain a deeper understanding of advanced protocols, and explore working with special populations.
Mentoring Sessions: $250/hour
Perfect Health Lifestyle Program & 1:1 Consulting
Perfect Health Lifestyle Program
5 Week Re-set (2.2 Hours a week) at Body Fundamental's Tucson studio or a location of your choice.
4-day weekend retreats. Pricing varies depending on location and group size.
$1850 per person for Body Fundamentals' current Pilates clients.
Optimal Lifestyle Consulting
Single Session $295
Package of 6 (Advance Payment) $1200
The initial foundational session is 90 minutes, with subsequent sessions 60 minutes.
- Private consulting clients receive email and text support between sessions.
- All sessions are confidential.
Private Meditation Instruction: $165/hour
4 Private Sessions (Advance Payment): $520
Introductory 4-Week Meditation Course: $275 per person (20-person minimum)
Meditation 90-minute Group Classes (Advance Payment): $85 per person- (Held at Body Fundamentals)
- Ask about our Employee Wellbeing Programs, Staff retreats, and specialty groups programs held at a location of your choice or by Zoom.
- All classes & sessions are by appointment only.
- Payment for a new series is required at the last class of your current series.
- All series must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All classes, sessions, and series are non-refundable & non-transferable.
Pilates Privates & Semis are 50 minutes.
1:1 Lifestyle Consulting & Meditation sessions are 60 minutes.
Meditation group classes are 90 minutes.
Cash, Check, Visa/Mastercard, American Express, and Zelle.
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy. There is no charge for appointments canceled 24 hours ahead of time. Appointments canceled less than 24 hours ahead of time will be charged the full fee.
Standing Time Policy:
Body Fundamentals offers the following options regarding holding standing appointment times:
- BF will hold your standing time private session as a courtesy for six (6) consecutive weeks at no cost to you.
- Semi-private session times will be held through prior arrangement with your semi-private session partner and your instructor.
- Should you be unavailable or out of town for longer than the six (6) consecutive weeks, BF will hold your standing time for a flat fee of $250.00 per month (whether you have one (1) or more standing appointments per week).
- If you choose not to hold your standing time(s) and will be unavailable or out of town for longer than the six (6) weeks, we will do our best to find a new time for you upon your return.
Due to the nature of our equipment and the potential danger, children under 12 are permitted in the studio by invitation only. We appreciate your understanding.
Please note that there is a $35.00 fee for all checks returned for insufficient funds.